Uncorked

Now that I'm "unstuck" on the Gypsy/Bohemian block for the Pastiche Bee, I find myself sewing "like the wind" to get all of the other ideas out of my head. I finished this porcupine design last night and pieced it today.

porcupine

And I finished this portal block yesterday. This was another one I was a little stuck on. I think portals are a great theme, but the only idea I had was falling down the rabbit hole. I hope it the recipient likes it.

portal--down the rabbit hole

Well, I can't chat more. I have to clean up new stray threads and old dust bunnies. We have a babysitter coming over so Ben and I can go on a date!

I hope you have a good night, too.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the porcupine block! Its so cool!

rachely said...

I LOVE that porcupine! I want to love him and squeeze him and call him George. Except the squeezing would hurt.

Beth said...

Cute, cute, cute!!! I really like the down the rabbit hole.

Flaun of I Plead Quilty! said...

That porcupine is OSSIM! Hope you an Mr. Man had a wonderful, well-deserved night out.

Danih03 said...

That is the cutest porcupine ever!was this your own pattern?

Anonymous said...

That porcupine is wonderful! (As I'm sure you heard! LOL!) I love what you all are doing!!!

melissa said...

as amazing as these blocks are (and they're both truly amazing) the best thing in this post is hearing that you and ben will get a night out!
i hope you had a wonderful time!

Wens said...

I agree - the porcupine block is totally awesome!!

AngelaG said...

Evening! I've been searching the internet for porcupine patterns, and found your block. Do you have a pattern available anywhere?

Post a Comment

You are awesome! Thanks for leaving a comment :)