More sketchbook


for Lauree, originally uploaded by quirky granola girl.
I recently started a new quilting bee with a friend. Lauree (locodowo) and I invited a bunch of sewists that we admire for their creativity, design sense, fabric stash, etc. The cocorico bee will focus on original block design, paper, improv, and curved piecing as well as applique and embroidery.

Anyway, the first month is Lauree's and she requested kitchen shelves and kitchen organization. My first idea was scooped up by another member of the bee, so i'm posting this sketch now. KitchenAid implements. I'm going to use thread sketching for the wire whip, paper piecing for the dough hook and I might try reverse applique for the mixer paddle. We'll see how it works out...

1 comment:

melissa said...

love it!
can't wait to see more from this bee, it sounds like it's going to be a lot of fun.

Post a Comment

You are awesome! Thanks for leaving a comment :)