Swaptastic 3

My last mid-May deadline was for the Pretty Little Pouch swap.  
I was inspired by this book and my partner's colors.


front
pretty little pouch front



back
pretty little pouch back

I should have taken a photo of the inside of the pouch.  Since both sides are quilted before constructing them into a pouch, the seams on the inside are covered with binding.  I found the corners to be difficult to deal with.  And hand stitching the binding took some time, but I'm happy with the final result.  I do love the quilting and the gusset. 

.........................
Swaps are such a great way to stretch your abilities, try new techniques and find new inspiration. But now I'm looking forward to finishing up a couple of my own projects that have been on hold. I hope not to sign up for any new swaps for awhile. We'll see how long that lasts....

6 comments:

Anna said...

I'd love to have one like this for my Mini PC! It's gorgeous!!

Tezzcan said...

Oh it's gorgeous, I hope it's coming to me.

Carmen said...

I love it! How do you find out about swaps to join?

verykerryberry said...

Very, very pretty and a lovely finish with the gusset section

beth said...

such a cute little pouch! I love it.

melissa said...

oh melinda, this is amazing! YOU are amazing!

Post a Comment

You are awesome! Thanks for leaving a comment :)