Quilt squares in no particular order

Here are some of my quilt squares from the Sew Buzzy Bee. I laid them all out on my floor a week and a half ago and took a quick photo. These blocks came from the Netherlands, Atlanta, Buffalo, California, Michigan and Oregon (in addition to a few blocks that I made).

sew buzzy squares
If you click on the photo, it will take you to my flickr page 
and links to the other quilters that submitted blocks.

Since this picture, I've received blocks from Canada, from England and another from Oregon. I've also laid them out on my design wall in the approximate positions for the final quilt and put sashing around a few. I'm still waiting for one more block from Chicago. That one might be awhile, but I have plenty to work with for now.
.

2 comments:

melissa said...

ooooh gorgeous!!
what fun it must be to get all those lovelies in the mail and then to get to arrange and rearrange them into the most stunning of quilts!

knittingsandwich said...

wow! wow! wow!
so much fun! oh i wish this was ravelry so i could put a big fat heart next to this!
LOVE it!

Post a Comment

You are awesome! Thanks for leaving a comment :)