Potpourri

No theme today, just a bunch of miscellaneous photos.

Yesterday I finished knitting a hat to match Ben's scarf from last year.  Turn a Square hat by Jared Flood.


Perfect  for the foot of snow we got over the last two days.  It was a good sticky snow that hung on all of the tree branches and now is frozen there with our 7 degree weather today.  I saw some fantastic snowmen in the neighborhood, but I didn't have my camera with me.  Maybe tomorrow.

I've been busy taking pictures of Henry indoors instead.  
Here's a glamour shot on the blankie I made early this year.




I hope you all have a great weekend. I know I will. Henry and I are meeting up in La Crosse with Melissa from the Knitting Sandwich.  I'm so excited!

4 comments:

melissa said...

hooray hooray i can. not. wait!!!!!

henry looks perfectly comfortable on your beautiful blanket.
(not to mention adorable, eating foods like a grownup.)

you got thicker, prettier snow than we did - looks like you finished ben's hat just in time!

Anonymous said...

oh, the Henry pictures are all adorable. yay for the first banana!

knittingsandwich said...

your hat is wonderful! love those colors!
and i still can NOT get over that picture of henry on your gorgeous blankie. if that's not a prizewinner, i don't know what is!
-cmv

Kristin said...

Wow, what a gorgeous baby.

Post a Comment

You are awesome! Thanks for leaving a comment :)